Are you ready to explore the benefits of upgrading?
Like many Sage customers, we’re confident that you’ve come to appreciate the value of business management software. However, technology moves on, so where the limitations of your current Sage software are likely to be frustrating, the rich functionality of the most recent version Sage 200 will open up a range of exciting possibilities. That’s why we’d strongly recommend that you explore the benefits that upgrading could bring to your business.
Your team will continue to work in a familiar user interface but reporting, analysis and day to day functions are far more powerful and more in-depth. TSG can guide and support you through a seamless migration to ensure that you get the most from your new tools. We’d encourage you to speak to one of our experts to find out more - here are some of the key functionality enhancements that you’ll enjoy with the latest version of Sage 200
- Introduction of Workspaces. A dashboard type view of related information to allow quicker access to information and a new way of working with Sage 200
- Sage 200 mobile – a mobile read only app which allows users to view and interrogate Sage 200 data on their mobile phone
- Back to back purchase ordering – Single or multiple purchase orders can be generated directly from the Sales order entry screen
- Re-write of POP authorisation to allow users to set different levels for different people and create authorisation rules by role and team. Includes email alerts
- Retrospective Stock Valuations introduced. This was a major gap in previous versions
- Integration to HMRC for online VAT submissions
- New Sage Report Designer - makes it simple to format information in the way that makes sense to you
- Enhanced reporting tools - use Excel to deliver key performance information to your desktop
- Business Intelligence module that allows you to mine into the data held in your business
If you would like to arrange a chat with one of our Sage specialists please get in touch