To effectively account manage a designated base of TSG managed customers. To achieve monthly sales and gross profit target through cross selling and up selling, maximizing sales from those managed accounts whilst ensuring a reduction in churn and an increase in customer experience & satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Embrace a culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement.
- Deliver consistently against all targets.
- Seek out opportunities to cross sell and upsell within defined guidelines and timescales.
- Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified, mature opportunities to underpin your target achievement.
- Build clear target achievement plans underpinned by deep customer & market knowledge.
- Ensure the base remains in contract through early engagement prior to contract end dates.
- Ensure regular outbound contact with the base and handle inbound enquiries as required.
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
- Thoroughly research & understand your allocated customer base to identify potential opportunities.
- Accurately forecast sales by month & quarter.
- Demonstrate TSG’s product & services suite clearly & differentiate TSG’s offering within the market.
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required & in line with company guidelines.
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis & take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
- To complete all TSG sales documentation at all stages of the sales cycle as required.
- Ensure all customers receive a professional end to end Account Management experience at all times.
- Continually develop your knowledge & skills to ensure they remain current & relevant.
- Promote a professional image at all times and be a TSG Brand Ambassador.
- Ensure completion of all required Sales documentation & adherence to all Sales processes.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative use of all available resources.
- Adhere to all TSG practices and processes & build strong internal relationships especially with the Specialist teams.
- Actively engage with customers to deliver insight and education thereby demonstrating a consultative approach and building trust based relationships.
- Use all methods of communications and interaction to reach and communicate with your customer base including where warranted, efficient face to face interactions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
- Ideally Degree level or equivalent.
- Min 3-years in account management experience in B2B SME market
Your skills & knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change.
- Able to attend field appointments and present if required.
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Needs based sales methodology; solution or consultative selling.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable track- record closing complex solution sales.
- Background within the ICT or Managed Solutions sector.
- Background within and understanding of SME market segment.
- Experience selling at a senior management and business owner level.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting monthly targets.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve sales.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
- Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility.
- Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious, with the gravitas and credibility to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by the ability to ask the right questions of the right person at the right time.