Providing first line telephone support to customers for a range CRM products – including ACT, Goldmine, MS CRM and Sage CRM.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and answering telephone calls and emails from customers on the support helpdesk.
- Responding to and resolving support queries to customers via telephone, email and remote access.
- Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service levels are met.
- Problems analysis and investigation work.
- Data investigation work and report writing.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- IT knowledge essential.
- Previous experience of CRM software an advantage.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels.
- Good telephone manner.
- Self starter and able to use own initiative.
- Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage.
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage.
- Any IT related qualifications an advantage.
- CRM qualifications\certificates a distinct advantage.