To provide an excellent service to our customers, responding to support calls in the queue within our agreed SLA and then resolving the issue professionally and in a timely manner keeping the customer informed of progress at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to and resolving Navision support queries via telephone, email and remote access
- Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases
- Monitoring and responding to the call queue ensuring we stay within our 1 hour response time.
- Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service levels agreements are met
- Problem analysis and data investigation
- Report writing
- Keeping up to date with latest software
- To carry out other support duties that may be required
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Recent Microsoft Dynamics Navision Accreditation is essential
- Minimum education to GCSE level with sound English and Maths ability
- Knowledge of other related products an advantage
An accounting qualification would be an advantage but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Accounts knowledge essential
- Up to date accreditation status in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Accreditation in related products an advantage
- Proven track record of experience of supporting Navision software essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely customer focused
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative
- Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
- Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage.
- Demonstrate ownership of personal, team and departmental work.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve the support function.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate creativity and react positively to new challenges and change.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
Demonstrate approachability and inspire confidence and trust in both internal and external customers.