To seek out new business opportunities and deliver new customer wins within the middle and upper segments of the SME market.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Seek out new business opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales.
• Deliver consistently against all targets.
• Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement.
• Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
• Thoroughly research & understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer targets.
• Accurately forecast sales by month & quarter.
• Demonstrate TSG’s product & services suite clearly & differentiate TSG’s offering within the market.
• Successfully position TSG’s solutions within the context appropriate to the specific client or sector, utilising Value Based arguments and Consultative Sales engagement.
• Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required& in line with company guidelines.
• Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis & take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
• Ensure all customers receive a professional handover from Business Development to Account Management at the appropriate time.
• Continually development your knowledge & skills to ensure they remain current & relevant.
• Promote a professional image at all times.
• Ensure completion of all required Sales documentation & adherence to all Sales processes.
• Demonstrate effective and collaborative use of all available resources.
• Understands the value of developing leads and contacts thru cold calling when necessary.
• Practical and action orientated sales performance & planning including but not limited to GAP recovery and 30-60-90-day planning.
• Degree level or equivalent.
• Min 3-years Business Development experience.
• Min 3-years consecutive over-achievement against individual targets.
Your Skills and Knowledge
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change.
• Strong PowerPoint & Presentation Skills.
• Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues.
• Needs based sales methodology; solution or consultative selling.
• Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to multi-task
Friday, November 1, 2013 - 17:30