Reporting to the Telecoms Manager you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing hardware and software remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop High Quality Solutions:
The role will include remotely diagnosing and repairing faults in customers systems using remote access software and verbal instructions. A highly motivated and conscientious individual your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Ensure customers calls are responded to in a timely manner
- Ensure customers are kept updated with the status of their fault
- Diagnose and repair faults using TSG’s remote access tools and verbal instructions
- Update TSG’s CRM system with detailed notes and resolutions
- Meet team targets for responding and closing calls
- Maintain a high quality service to our customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Mitel accreditation for Install and Maintenance. Mitel 3300 and 5000
- Mitel CIS/CCM
Your skills & knowledge
- Knowledge of Mitel product stack and applications
- Experience in VoIP products and services
- Understanding of IP Networking
- COMMS configuration & diagnostics
- Virtualisation technologies
A minimum of 3 years Mitel install/maintenance would be desirable.
Good communication skills are essential along with time and workload management skills. You should be able to prioritise your work based on the customers’ needs and have excellent organizational skills to manage multiple cases at the same time.