To provide a comprehensive and effective administration service to the HR team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Placing advertisements on the careers section of the website, intranet and other jobs boards.
- Liaising with recruitment agents as required.
- Responding to candidates and arranging interviews.
- Issuing offer letters, contracts and other documentation.
- Adding new starters and employee information to the HR system.
- Liaising with line managers, regarding the compilation of the induction programme.
- Carry out induction sessions when required.
- Co-ordinating joining instructions for training attendance.
- Assisting the Training and Development Manager in sourcing and booking external training, if required.
- Updating and maintaining training records on the HR system.
- Prepare the monthly payroll information, liaising with the external payroll company to ensure the payroll is processed in line with agreed monthly deadlines.
- Deal with payroll queries, liaising with the external payroll company when required.
General HR Administration:
- Record keeping and maintaining employee personal files.
- Scanning and linking documents to the HR system.
- Administer the company employee suggestion scheme, processing inputted suggestions to provide information to the senior management team and co-ordinating replies to suggestions made.
- Support the running of the ‘Purple Stars’ employee recognition scheme, providing information to the management team and co-ordinating replies.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the role.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the HR Director and HR team to ensure the successful delivery of a value-adding HR service to the business.
- With managers of all levels across the business, to provide HR administrative support.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent is essential
- CIPD or other HR qualification would be an advantage
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to adapt to and embrace change
- Accurate and timely
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- HR Administration experience would be an advantage as would experience of working with HR systems
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the HR function/service
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
Thursday, October 8, 2015 - 17:30