You will manage a team of Implementation consultants within TSG to deliver projects to customers for Sage. Your remit will be to look after Sage Consultants/projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of service to TSG Customers, meeting KPI’s
- Implementation of Sage projects, delivering an own utilisation target of 50% and a team one of 65%
- Manage and motivate the Sage team by holding regular 1-1’s and quarterly team meetings
- Promote the highest level of customer experience – to internal and external customers
- To flag and manage escalations through to completion alongside Sage and Pegasus Operations Manager
- Ensure all projects are in line with GURU and continue to develop and improve GURU alongside manager and other team leaders
- To monitor and effectively manage resource requirements working with Project Office
- Work closely with Sales to ensure we drive RFS forward to agreed SLA’s and assist where necessary on the larger potential opportunities
- Work closely with Project Coordinators and Project Managers on project delivery
- Manage and deliver category 2 projects as required and deliver chargeable PM time
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
- Cover RFS duty and ensure standard approach is applied
- Assist Sage and Pegasus Operations Manager /Team Leaders on any other tasks where required
Mentoring and Leadership:
- Lead the Sage team to be the best it can be, delivering excellent service and support to our customers
- Identify training needs for the team and act to ensure we are geared up to support the base for stack products
- Manage recruitments/appraisals/expense claims and other line management duties
Collaboration and Relationships:
- To work with other Team Leaders/Managers in driving success through the entire organisation.
- To work with regional RMD’s/ADAMs regarding customer issues /escalations
- Work closely with Product Management in R&D to deliver custom development for customer projects and our own Verticals.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sage Accreditations a distinct advantage
- Strong Accounts product knowledge, including infrastructure and networking technologies
- Proven implementation experience of successful projects in the SME market
- Management qualifications desirable
- Full Driving licence
Your skills & knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering against targets.
- Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
- Commercial understanding of contract revenue streams and impact
- Proven People Management skills
- Excellent Organisations Skills
- Exceptional communications skills – using a variety of methods
- Able to adapt to and embrace change
- Self starter and able to use own initiative.
- Relevant previous experience in managing/mentoring a team
- At least 3 years in working with Sage
- Leadership qualities, with a strong ability to inspire and motivate people
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the support and delivery of MS CRM for TSG
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change