To develop applications and supporting procedures for the SystemCare team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and support the SystemCare dashboards.
- Work on reporting and visualisation of data held in multiple systems
- Problem analysis and investigation work.
- Keeping up to date with the latest hardware and software technologies.
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- Work closely with the Systemcare Team Leaders, Developer and Manager to identify and address any requirements for development
- Work alongside the Internal IT team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- No specific qualifications required, but an IT degree with a development bias, or an MCSD would be desirable.
Your skills & knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Admin and T-SQL Queries.
- Familiar with SRS and SSIS
- ASP.NET development with C#
- Good at applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Good at understanding the needs of the internal or external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work.
- Ability to work in a highly functional team.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication and knowledge sharing skills.
- Able to refocus work in response to changing priorities.
- Able to solve difficult problems and suggest solutions under tight timescales.
- Methodical with attention to detail and the ability to maintain a consistent approach.
- Development experience in using ASP.NET
- Development experience in using SQL Reporting Services / T-SQL
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek ways to continually improve the SystemCare systems and processes.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, and be prepared to go the extra mile
- Be willing to visit other regional offices where necessary to attend meetings and liaise with other development resource around the business.
Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 10:30