Used to best effect, CRM should sit at the heart of any business with sales, marketing and customer services all reliant on how well your people work together.
That’s exactly what’s driving Microsoft to introduce an integrated set of social, collaboration, and communication technologies that enable companies to ‘work like a network’—using the concepts that have changed our personal lives to transform the way we work.
By tapping into the human networks that make a business tick, companies can listen to the conversations that matter most.
In the forthcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, ‘enterprise social’ really comes into its own.
Activity feeds, SharePoint integration, Yammer all ensure that the information you need from your colleagues to provide a great experience for your customers is always at your fingertips.
Social media feeds help you to connect with your customers’ priorities.
As a multiple Microsoft Gold Partner and Sage Strategic Partner we offer expertise across a comprehensive range of complementary technologies. And we also have first-hand experience - with a team of more than 400 spread across offices all over the UK, we’re certainly well placed to understand the critical importance of collaboration.
- Outlook and Exchange – for email, calendars and contacts
- SharePoint – for document management and wider collaboration tools
- Yammer! and internal social networking – the power of social media inside your organisation feeding off your Microsoft Dynamics CRM data
- Lync and Skype – for presence, instant messaging, conference calls and more
- Office – create CRM documents through Word templates and use Excel as a data management extension of CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV - a powerful accounts and ERP solution that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to share customers, financial information and transaction with Microsoft Dynamics CRM