Software for Education
TSG Elementary has been developed in partnership with professional school finance directors and business managers specifically to improve accountability, support better decision-making and ensure a level of governance that will deliver results.
Your accounts system isn’t simply a mechanism to capture data, it has to support you in making effective use of that data, sharing it with key stakeholders, informing key decisions and delivering the all-important better analysis demanded by Ofsted.
TSG Elementary powered by Sage 200 gives you all of this – and more.
- Chart of accounts designed specifically for Academies
- Comprehensive suite of regulatory reports
- Safe and secure on-demand visibility of key information for SLT and governors
- Easy-to-use dashboards for senior leaders and budget holders
- Real-time purchase requisition system
- Seamless browser-based access for all users; any time; anywhere
- Paperless electronic audit trail from order to goods received
- Visibility of outstanding requisitions and approval management for budget holders
- Accurate forecasting
- Informed decision-making
- Low-cost scalability to build with growing MATs
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality
- Fully configurable to accommodate specific requirements
Just as all Academies are looking for incremental gains, we’ll continue to develop TSG Elementary software for education for our customers to match the changing landscape of the education sector.
It’s all about responding to the evolving needs of leaders and users, as they adopt new ways of working and identify additional functionality that will unlock further benefits.
It’s a continuation of the approach that has seen partner schools take an active and invaluable role in defining a number of key features around forecasting and reporting that will benefit all users.