We only work with the best.
As a market leader with 10 datacentres across the UK, it’s understandable that TSG chooses to partner with Pulsant to offer highly resilient and highly available solutions, backed by key accreditations to underpin stringent compliance requirements.
TSG manage the migration to Pulsant services using a structured and detailed process, including capacity planning, designed to ensure that all technical and business requirements are fully considered.
Boasting a 99.995% SLA (100% availability for resilient solutions), the entire Pulsant environment from firewall to storage uses only enterprise class solutions.
Your virtual datacentre size is specified in terms of quantities of CPU, RAM and storage which can then be split into any number of virtual servers with priorities allocated appropriately to maximise functionality and performance.
- Connectivity and tier 3 & 4 datacentres owned and managed
- Multiple, geographically diverse enterprise class platforms
- 26K VMs (virtual machines) hosted
- Dedicated and agile provisioning team for easy on-boarding
- Depth and breadth of mission critical customers
- 24/7 manned security
- ITIL aligned cloud support
- In depth knowledge of cloud challenges
- GCloud government services provider