Built on valuable feedback and addressing the priorities identified through customer research, Sage 200 2016 is designed to be intuitive, efficient and flexible so that you can find whatever you need in just one click.
The Sage 200 2016 user interface brings slick navigation and a fresh new look and feel to make it easy, simple and quick to use and users can personalise their experience to match the way they work.
View options and navigation can be configured depending on preferences allowing you to pull all of your regular places together on one screen.
Sage 200 2016 shares the same look and feel as Sage 50 Accounts making it familiar for those customers migrating through the Sage portfolio as their business grows.
Features and benefits of the new Sage 200 2016 user interface include;
- Videos and guides in the Getting Started section are perfect for new users
- Home page favourites and frequently accessed provide quick, one click access – automatically updates to reflect the areas you work in most
- Deep search facility helps you find what you’re looking for, e.g. a search for BACS will show all of the relevant workspaces, forms, lists and process maps
- Interactive dashboards provide a snapshot view of your business – sales, purchases, orders and financials
- Drill down to the detail and get all of the information you need without being a reporting expert
- Process maps help users to follow step by step and link directly through to relevant areas
- Dynamic toolbar brings functionality from Sage 50 making the upgrade process seamless
- Activity bar at the bottom of the screen adopts the Windows approach to show open screens and last five viewed – excellent for those using a dual screen set up
- Scrollable views display up to 1000 records without paging, using filters to reduce number of records
- Subset, totals and balances display automatically for selected or filtered records
- Analysis codes can be added to list views
- Snap menu in and out to provide more screen ‘real-estate’
- Quicker and better to use workspaces
- Easy to create and share complex filters
- Import existing fixed asset registers
- Out of the box reporting – with additional reporting available to buy
Find out more with the Sage 200 2016 What's New Guide