Spindle Document Capture is the ideal way to make sure all your important business information is always to hand.
And more importantly reduce the workload for your teams.
It allows you to:
- Eliminate time-consuming manual admin
- Reduce the risk of losing or misfiling important documents
- Declutter your office space
- Avoid document duplication across departments
- Eliminate the risk of information loss due to permanent damage, fire or flood
- Fast easy access to documents to any employee with permissions
- Electronic document archiving
- Seamless integration with your existing systems
- Legal compliance regarding the storage of electronic documents
- Flexible solution customisable to your business needs
Seamless integration to your ERP means that you can capture, archive and retrieve the widest variety of documents type including photos, excel spreadsheets and emails for sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes, goods received notes, expenses, remittance advices, credit notes, nominal ledger entries and more.
Documents can be scanned individually or in batches using a barcode. A barcode is added to the first page of a multi-page document to indicate the beginning of a new document. Spindle Document Capture will split the document when it finds a unique barcode id.
Advanced document search allows any employee, with appropriate permissions, to search and retrieve documents outside of ERP by document number, transaction type, date, reference number, project code, nominal code, etc.
Integration with Spindle Professional allows instant archiving of all outgoing documents such as invoices, statements, despatch notes, etc. and uses barcodes to match returned documents against the correct job.
In the warehouse, Spindle Document Capture will take care of your proof of delivery notes, picking lists and much more.
Integration with Sage 200
Link scanned documents to a transaction in your ERP and directly access documents when working in the application.
- Import to capture documents already saved electronically
- Scan individual documents
- Archive captured files
- Print barcodes to prepare your documents for batch scanning