Described as a ‘milestone release’, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 offers significant new capabilities in mobility, business insight, and cloud services, as well as deeper interoperability with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365.
- new streamlined, easy-to-use native apps for all for all forms of devices
- create tailormade workflows with the intuitive workflow designer
- phones, tablets, and mouse and keyboard, running Android, iOS, or Windows
- use your smartphone camera to capture documents on-the-go
- tight integration with Dynamics CRM to optimise the full lead-to-cash process
- seamless experience to increase sales and order accuracy
- Power BI for dashboards and data connections giving instant access to KPIs
- capture, archive, and easily find incoming documents using a cloud-based document capture service
- automate processing to optimise document handling
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition to load invoices into NAV from images
- more than 20 powerful out-of-the-box workflow templates to increase productivity
- powerful new finance-management features
- posting preview feature to review the entries and reduce errors
Please note the version of your application isn’t necessarily the version of your client (which is shown in the “About” window or flash screen). It is perfectly possible to run a 4.0 application in a 2009 client. To know the exact version of your application, please contact TSG's Microsoft Dynamics NAV Product Leader Dave Rawes.