Proactive IT Services
Are you sure there’s nothing lurking around the corner?
With TSG's IT Support service SystemCare you’re safe in the knowledge that any immediate and current issues that could impact on your IT environment are being taken care of. By adding TSG SystemCare's Proactive Service you’ll benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced professional who will work with you to create and implement a roadmap for the maintenance of your system, ensuring that there are no hidden surprises waiting around the corner.
Proactive Service allow you to get the most from your IT investment, maximising system uptime by managing update and upgrade schedules, rolling out service packs, checking hardware and undertaking essential housekeeping on your network using our 25 point server check.
It’s also reassuring to know that you’ll benefit from regular half day site visits from your very own ‘outsourced’ IT manager – a familiar face who understands your business and your system – who will help you to manage your IT assets and can also offer advice / guidance on planning, strategy, policy and training requirements.
With TSG's proactive service you get:
- Local service: It is critical you have an IT support partner who lives and breathes business in your region; an IT partner with whom you can build a trusting relationship.
- One number to call: You only have one IT system, so it makes sense to have a single IT support service partner who can handle every aspect of service and support. That way, you don't have different IT partners blaming each other for faults in the system.
- Experience: Every business is different, so your IT support partner needs to understand your sector and how an IT support strategy can help boost business performance for businesses like yours. It also helps if your IT partner has done similar jobs, so they have experience to share.
- Choice: IT support service partners who only promote one brand will always try and shoe-horn their product into your business. The ideal IT partner will have sufficient choice to ensure you get the products and services which best suit your needs, so they have no axe to grind when it comes to a particular brand.
- Professionals: Gone are the times when IT was a black art and you have to accept what you are given. Professional project management, plain English and clear service expectations are now available to you from the right IT support partner.
- An IT support partner who is here to stay: No matter how well you document your IT system, an unstable or over-stretched IT support service partner will cost you dear. It is going to take time to build a relationship to help you get the most out of your IT investment, and the last thing you want to think about is, "will my IT support partner be around next year?"