You know that any Microsoft Office Suite comes with the programmes you need to do your job. With Office 365, your business can make significant savings on hardware and software upgrades, because you’ll always be on the latest version.
You’ll need less IT support thanks to Microsoft’s guarantee of 99.9% uptime.
Subscription-based model cost savings are more cost-effective than buying individual licenses.
Most businesses these days would grind to a halt without email. With Office 365 you can access email securely on any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Business class email platform
- Synchronised calendar and contacts
- 50GB user mailbox limit
- Accessible from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Options for archive and e-discovery
OFFICE PRODUCTIVITY SUITE
The old favourites – but if everyone in your business isn’t on the same version, that can pose huge problems. With Office 365 you’ll always be on the latest version, with the added benefits of:
- Cloud and on premise accessibility
- Availability on tablets and phones, with access on 5 devices per user
- Office as a cost-saving subscription
- New add-on features for existing programmes, including Morph and Office Mix
File sharing is common practice these days, in businesses and in personal life. But few services offer the level of security your business needs – step forward OneDrive:
- Personal file storage - 1TB per user
- Share data inside and outside the organisation securely
- Access from any device
- Edit shared documents quickly and easily
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Brings a new dimension to the way you communicate with colleagues. Skype for Business reduces the need for travel (and therefore unnecessary costs) with functionalities including:
- Instant messaging
- Video calls
- Screen sharing
- Conference calls
- Presence information
It’s like being in the same room as your colleagues throughout the country, or even the world!
We’d argue it’s the ultimate collaboration tool, and that’s why it’s an essential in every business. It also sits at the heart of many ground-breaking solutions built by experts at TSG. But don’t just take our word for it – businesses cite SharePoint as a key factor in increased employee productivity (Forrester).
- Collaborative working environment
- Secure and control data access
- Document management and workflow
- Intranet for your business
- Build better business processes
365 Cloud Academy training can get your users up to speed on Office 365 and Windows, ensuring you make the most of your investment.
- Updated training included in subscription
- All applications covered
- Available in Standard, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Dashboard helps users track progress