000311 NAV Implementation Consultant
Customer facing role, to cover all aspects of scope, design and implementation of NAV, performing full life cycle management of the client project.The onsite installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and its associated modules for customers. The training and project management of these customers on the use of the above software and supporting the ongoing use of the products both on site and over the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop High Quality Solutions:
- To attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to NAV products following the sale of the system.
- To scope, requirements gather and design solutions.
- Deliver a strong skill in additional modules eg, finance, Manufacturing, warehousing, fashion, retail or furniture
- To carry out the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV products on the customers’ servers and workstation computers. Working with other approved products from TSG stack
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & additional approved Stack products
- Report design and testing
- Create project documents where required, to perform and guide through UAT
- To Upgrade, Install and implement NAV from NAV RTC, Classic and 2013
- To carry out project management and documentation of the NAV product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- To carry out customisation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV where appropriate to meet customers requirements, or scope and document changes required in order for our Developers to deliver
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary.
- Work with Jet reporting, Trimitt, Qlikview,
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions.
- Travel and potential over night stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role.
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic and or RTC/NAV2013
- Good Accounts knowledge essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge or specialism in one additional to NAV, eg Manufacturing, Retail, Fashion/Furniture , etc.
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Ability to effectively train customers.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Self starter and able to use own initiative.
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies.
- Previous experience of delivering training in a classroom environment.
- Project Management and relevant documentation experience.
- Driving Licence