000364 Scheduling Coordinator
Reporting to the NAV Operations Manager you will coordinate service projects once the orders have been received and processed. This may include kick-off meetings with the sales team and project managers and close coordination with the implementation team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The coordination of the implementation process from initial sales order through to project completion.
- Co-ordinate field support requests in-line with agreed SLA’s.
- Schedule ‘break-fix’ visits in-line with agreed SLA’s.
- Liaising with the sales team with all new orders around Lead Times.
- Create new projects within CRM once order has been processed.
- Maintain internal systems to ensure TSG One way processes are followed.
- Assist with the forecasting and smooth delivery of all projects.
- Manage project co-ordination in accordance with the project delivery process PMO/BP001.
- Streamlining the installation process which will include liaising with the implementation team members, engineers and arranging implementation dates with the customer.
- Proactively checking Project Documentation is in place for projects at various critical stages.
- Escalate any projects that are required to ensure visibility to the team, following TSG One Way process.
- Cleansing the Order Book on a Monthly basis.
- Attend regular project review meetings with the Project Services Team Leader.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting around Projects, Chargeable values and Key Performance Indicators.
- Build strong relationships with Consultants and awareness of consultants skill sets.
- Highlight any skills issues on certain products to Team Leaders and Service Director.
- General administration as required.
Collaboration and Relationships
- With the Project Portfolio Manager, Project Managers, Project Co-Ordination Team and NAV Operations Manager to ensure the successful delivery of Projects to the Customer.
- With all internal relevant departments within the business.
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
Your Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills and proven Customer Service skills.
- Have good appreciation of general hardware and software.
- Confident, professional and proactive attitude to work.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must be accurate with proven numeracy skills.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Experience of the IT Services industry would be an advantage.
- Proven scheduling experience would be an advantage.
- Proven project management experience would be an advantage.
- Proven project coordination experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Scheduling function.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change.