000366 Marketing Executive - Fixed Term Contract
This role has a primary focus on Search Engine Optimisation and the important role that has on increasing our presence and ranking online. It requires an analytical mind to ensure we maximise on trends and use the information intelligently to produce excellent reports and inform our future investment. It also requires good relationship skills as we have an excellent outsource partner who needs direction and management of our programme of activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a concise suite of reports based on current website activity that will transfer to new TSG.com. The accuracy of these reports is of great significance to informing our digital strategy and will help us make better decisions. It is therefore vital that all analytical tools available in the marketplace are researched and validated against our reporting requirements.
- Maximising the commercial relationship with MediaWorks (our SEO Outsource partner) to best benefit the business. Fully utilise this collaboration by learning from their expertise in SEM and ensuring we better understand how search marketing is changing in response to consumer behaviour and how we should respond.
- NewTSG.com – assist in the construction and styling of the new website to help us create a magnificent site that will attract new and existing visitors
- Credible evidence of our expertise is crucial as we build our authority online and offline. To demonstrate this a strong bank of case studies and customer testimonials is required
- Managing specified campaigns via CRM – all inbound enquiries captured, registered and reallocated where relevant. Data completeness is a priority objective within the business
- MYTSG – short term watching brief on uploading collateral to the Product & Services area
- Responsibility for all branded merchandise including stationery and business cards.
- General marketing administration duties
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Marketing Director and Marketing team to ensure the successful implementation of the marketing plan.
- With senior management across the business, to deliver a success campaign plan
- With external outsource companies, primarily SEO
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level
- CIM or similar marketing degree desirable but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role with digital responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of the SME marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Confident manner and approach.
- Proven track record of creative flair.
- Knowledge of MS Presentation and analytics / reporting tools.
- A marketer with experience in digital marketing and analytical tools
- Prior responsibility for search engine optimisation
- Experience in writing case studies
- A background in the technology sector is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities where TSG can build on return.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrates motivation and a hardworking attitude.
- Reacts positively to new challenges and change