000367 Sage Consultant
Implementation of Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage CRM, Sage Construct and the associated products and modules for the SME market. The role will include Project Meetings, Installation, Training and Data Conversions. Implementations will include both on and off site work.
Sage Implementation Team Leader
Sage - Service
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to Sage products following the sale of the system.
- To carry out the installation of Sage products on the customers’ servers and workstation computers.
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers core modules of Sage products.
- Report design and testing using Sage Report Writer
- To carry out project management and documentation of the Sage product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary.
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions.
- Travel and potential over night stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role, throughout the UK.
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Line 100, MMS, Sage 200, and Sage BI would be a distinct advantage; Sage Manufacturing/Sage Construct and Sage CRM would also be an advantage
- Good Accounts knowledge essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Ability to effectively train customers.
- Good customer facing skills and strong customer focus.
- Good telephone manner.
- Self starter and able to use own initiative.
- Previous experience of delivering training in a classroom environment.
- Project Management and relevant documentation experience.