000380 CRM Support Consultant
Providing telephone and remote support to customers on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and third party add on products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigation and resolution of support issues
- Responding to and resolving CRM support queries via telephone, email and remote access within agreed time limits to SLA’s
- Prioritising and managing several open cases at one time
- Problem analysis, investigation work and following instructions to repair a fault
- Classification, management and escalation of support issues
- Identify trends and report accordingly
- Keeping up to date with latest software / patches.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
- To attend training to develop appropriate knowledge and skills
- This job description is not exhaustive and may be adjusted periodically after review and consultation
- You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the CRM Support Manager and CRM Support team to provide continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business.
- With ADAM to identify customer training or technology improvements opportunities with a view to reducing support issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of experience supporting MS Dynamics CRM essential
- Any experience with MS Dynamics CRM integrated with SharePoint / NAV desirable
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Customer Focused
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
- Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
- Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage
- Experience of remote access software and associated technologies
- Experience in IIS / Web based applications
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM version 3.0, 4.0, 2011
- Experience in MS Dynamics Offline Client
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and ability to wire SQL scripts to interrogate and correct data issues
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services desirable
- Experience of ADFS authentication
- Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
- Good team player
Closing Date:Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 13:45