000390 Marketing Executive – Communications
This role has a primary focus on strategic communications within the business ensuring complete alignment of messaging within the content management activity. Customer testimonials and case studies are powerful marketing tools in our mission to build trust and connect with potential customers, therefore the ability to create compelling copy is paramount in this position. Ownership of the corporate blog site and its development is also key and requires constant attention to encourage both internal and external engagement. Video, photography and the intranet MyTSG are also important in amplifying the great work of Team TSG.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the TSG blog site with relevant content that draws an audience through compelling writing and character. Consistently provide value add to our marketing strategy by building our brand, demonstrating expertise and highlighting innovations initiated by our talented people
- Align with SEO strategy and optimise the content – where possible weave our top keywords into the content strategy to encourage comments from authoritative readers and build external links.
- Ensure we have a conduct policy and present ‘a guide to blogging’ workshops internally to harvest engagement and education on the principles of blogging.
- Spend time researching successful blogs paying attention to the tone, stylistic approach, content choices and unique voice of each author.
- Reformat the current video strategy to reflect objectives for business / vendor / internal colleagues
- Manage the relationships with suppliers primarily Mediaworks and Chris Austen Film
- Responsibility for photography within the business, ensuring we have a library of images for media purposes and to complement our online content marketing activity
- Develop key areas of our SharePoint site, maintaining consistency of strong imagery and messaging
- Manage specified campaigns via CRM – all inbound enquiries captured, registered and reallocated where relevant.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Marketing Director and Marketing team to ensure the successful implementation of the marketing plan.
- With senior management across the business, to deliver a success campaign plan
- With external companies, primarily film, web and creative agencies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level
- CIM or similar marketing degree desirable but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing role with responsibility for content management
- Sound knowledge of the SME marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Confident manner and approach.
- Proven track record of creative flair within a dynamic business
- Knowledge of MS Presentation and analytics / reporting tools.
- A marketer with experience in developing and presenting great content
- A prolific participant in social media and experience of driving engagement both internally and externally
- Experience in writing compelling content for SMM and a sound understanding of the blogging world
- A background in the technology sector is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities where TSG can build on return.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrates motivation and a hardworking attitude.
- Reacts positively to new challenges and change