To effectively account manage approx. 80 TSG customers. To achieve a monthly sales and profit target through cross and up selling within the account base, maximising sales from those accounts whilst also maintaining customer satisfaction and retention targets.
Regional Managing Director
No reportees to this role
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve an agreed monthly sales target from a designated customer base of approx. 80 existing TSG customers.* The sales target will be agreed by the line manager and in line with TSG policy
- Ensure customer retention is achieved with positive base value growth as agreed by RMD.
- To build a pipeline with sufficient volume and value to continually achieve sales targets.
- To ensure all assigned TSG customers are regularly updated with full TSG product portfolio and service information.
- To act as initial point of contact for information requests and enquiries from assigned customers.
- To liaise with TSG service colleagues as required to progress and resolve customer service issues as required
- To ensure TSG CRM systems are continually updated with all relevant and accurate customer information.
- To complete all TSG project management and sales documentation at all stages of the sales cycle as required.
- To ensure all products and service purchased on behalf of the customer are done so through the approved TSG supplier list and through the agreed purchasing process
- To maintain and enhance the TSG brand as ambassador of TSG with all customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 5yrs+ direct account management experience with proven success
- Demonstrable knowledge of the SME marketplace
- Demonstrable IT product knowledge – (ideally across infrastructure, services and applications)
- Knowledge of consultative sales methods
- Proven track record of meeting monthly sales targets
- Education to A Level standard or equivalent
- Formal sales qualifications or programmes of study desirable