Microsoft CRM Senior Sales Specialist
Deliver incremental business growth through the sale of TSG approved products and services in line with the individual fiscal targets. Operate across team and clients to ensure consistent and collective sales performance in conjunction with the Account Director/Account Manager community. Contribute to wider Business Development function through contribution to the effective management of suppliers, product strategy and campaign marketing.
Contribute to wider Business Development function as follows:
85% time spent driving sales effectiveness and performance.
5% time contributing to active supplier engagement and management.
5% time providing market and product direction guidance and insight.
5% time contributing to identification, segmentation and key messaging for marketing campaign program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of aggregate team target as defined throughout the year
- Responsible for individuals’ performance and target over-achievement
- Active participation within key clients and supporting Microsoft CRM Specialist’s with larger or more complex solutions
- Participate in the Enablement of Microsoft CRM specialist teams through handling of escalations, information dissemination and shared learning
- Work closely with Microsoft CRM Product Leader and RFS to qualify and validate technical solutions
- Gain a clear understanding of technical and professional development needs within team and work with the Microsoft CRM Product Leader to assist and identify the skills shortages and ensure these are addressed quickly and effectively
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of TSG Microsoft CRM product portfolio
- Possess working knowledge of Application, Technical and Telecom portfolio in support of integration and convergence developments
- Possess a sound knowledge of the competitive landscape in Application, Technical and Telecom portfolio
- Engage TSG clients and prospects in a consultative manner to identify and advise suitable product solutions and propositions
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of TSG Guru methodology
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting throughout the month and quarter
- Proactive pipeline generation and ADAM generated pipeline qualification
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline in accordance with aggregate targets and conversion levels
- Production of high quality customer communication and proposal documentation as individual and team
- Effective and accurate use of TSG CRM system as an integral component of the sales and business process
- Professional skills including a solutions based/consultative approach to understanding clients’ needs, pain monetisation, compelling event discovery, controlling the sale and effective negotiation
- Presentation skills – written and verbal articulation
- Effective planning and time management
- Strict adherence to TSG’s sales process, governance and instructions for sales
- Possess a high degree of self-awareness and appetite for personal development and improvement
- Actively seek coaching, input and guidance from management and colleagues
- Preparedness to travel/overnight accommodation given national nature of role
- Build sound working relationships with key suppliers to support go to market effectiveness, in-team training/enablement and awareness
- Contribute to product silo future direction and strategy through understanding and awareness of key market and product developments
- Contribute to Marketing Campaign program through effective messaging, target client segmentation and needs awareness
- Effective collaboration with TSG Marketing and supplier marketing to support the campaign process
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Min 3-years Business Development experience.
- Min 3-years consecutive over-achievement against individual targets.
Your skills & knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change.
- Strong PowerPoint & Presentation Skills.
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Needs based sales methodology; solution or consultative selling.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Have minimum 5 year experience in customer facing Microsoft CRM sales position
- Have minimum 2 year experience in team leadership with ability to evidence competencies and skills gained
- Demonstrate experience and skills gained from successful career within a Microsoft CRM sales environment
- Able to evidence consistent over-achievement and performance throughout career
- Repeat behavioral competencies conducive to successful solution sales, team leadership and coaching performance
- Solutions based or Consultative sales methodology accomplishment and/or accreditation
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve sales.
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
• Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement.
• Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility.
• Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious, with the gravitas and credibility to build relationships with executives at all business levels
• Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by the ability to ask the right questions of the right person at the right time.