Purchase Ledger Clerk
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain ledger of approx 150 suppliers, £500k outstanding balances. Processing approximately 1000 invoices per month.
- Identify and resolve queries using standard methods.
- Maintain company systems and processes. Setting up new supplier accounts, putting invoices on hold, invoice authorisation and communicating changes.
- Chase suppliers for credits owed
- Process company credit card statement postings
- Ensure all queries are resolved on a timely basis through liaison with RFM, purchasers and contracts team etc.
- Responsibility for accurate and timely processing and payment of expenses.
- Adherence to the Finance timetable to enable successful implementation of Finance calendar.
- Assist in the successful implementation of supplier statement reconciliations
- Meeting weekly deadline for posting bank movements on Navision.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to work on own initiative and manage personal workload.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with volumes of data.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Office and experience of Microsoft Navision is desirable.
- Used to working to and attaining daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
Closing Date:Monday, September 9, 2013 - 15:00