Volume Account Manager
To cross sell and upsell TSG’s products and services to a client list allocated to you in order to increase product penetration and share of wallet. To ensure a reduction in churn and an increase in customer experience/satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek out cross sell and upsell opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales.
- Deliver consistently against all targets.
- Build, manage & maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement.
- Ensure the base remains in contract through early engagement prior to contract end dates
- Ensure regular outbound contact with the base and handle inbound enquiries as required
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded and updated within CRM.
- Thoroughly research & understand your allocated customer base to identify potential opportunities.
- Accurately forecast sales by month & quarter.
- Demonstrate TSG’s product & services suite clearly & differentiate TSG’s offering within the market.
- Successfully position TSG’s solutions within the context appropriate to the customer sector, utilising Value Based arguments and Consultative Sales engagement.
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required & in line with company guidelines.
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis & take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met.
- Ensure all customers receive a professional account management experience at all times.Assist Customer Service/Order Management where required to ensure excellent service to the customers.
- Work Rate – Ensure all calls are answered within 3-4 rings.
- Carry out call backs to messages and mail from customers within 4 working hours
- Continually development your knowledge & skills to ensure they remain current & relevant.
- Promote a professional image at all times.
- Ensure completion of all required Sales documentation & adherence to all Sales processes.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative use of all available resources.
- Practical and action orientated sales performance & planning including but not limited to GAP recovery and 306090-day planning
- Ideally Degree level or equivalent.
- Min 3-years in account management experience in B2B SME market
- Demonstrable and consecutive over-achievement against individual targets.
Your skills & knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change.
- Able to attend field appointments and present if required.
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Needs based sales methodology; solution or consultative selling.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable track- record closing complex solution sales.
- Background within the ICT or Managed Solutions or Telecoms Sectors
- Background within and understanding of SME market segment.
- Experience selling at a senior management and business owner level.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve sales.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
- Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility.
- Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious, with the gravitas and credibility to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by the ability to ask the right questions of the right person at the right time.