Sage Support Consultant
Providing first line telephone and remote support to customers for a range of Sage Products and third party add on products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to and resolving Sage support queries via telephone, email and remote access.
- Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases.
- Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service levels agreements are met
- Problems analysis and investigation work.
- Data investigation work and report writing.
- Keeping up to date with latest software / patches.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business.
- This job description is not exhaustive and may be adjusted periodically after review and consultation
- You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Sage Support Manager and Sage Support team to provide continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business.
- With ADAM to identify customer training or technology improvements opportunities with a view to reducing support issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Accounts knowledge essential
- Proven track record of experience of Sage accounting software essential
- Proven track record of experience of Sage 200 and Payroll an advantage
- Experience of Spindle, Credit Hound or Sicon also an advantage
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Customer Focused
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
- Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
- Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage
- Sage 200 Accreditation preferred
- Accounting Qualifications preferred
- Knowledge of associated Sage products would be an advantage.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level (with at least 5 grades A-C, including English and Mathematics)
- Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
- Good team player
Closing Date:Friday, January 23, 2015 - 17:30