Scheduling Co-ordinator - 9 month fixed term contract
Job Purpose Reporting to the Scheduling Manager you will coordinate service projects once the orders have been received and processed. This may include kick-off meetings with the sales team and project managers and close coordination with the implementation team. Duties and Responsibilities
- The coordination of the implementation process from initial sales order through to project completion.
- Co-ordinate field support requests in-line with agreed SLA’s
- Schedule ‘break-fix’ visits in-line with agreed SLA’s
- Liaising with the sales team with all new orders around Lead Times.
- Create new projects within CRM once order has been processed.
- Maintain internal systems to ensure TSG One way processes are followed
- Assist with the forecasting and smooth delivery of all projects.
- Manage category B & C projects, working with Consultants and Customers.
- Streamlining the installation process which will include liaising with the implementation team members, engineers and arranging implementation dates with the customer
- Proactively checking Project Documentation is in place for projects at various critical stages
- Escalate any projects that are required to ensure visibility to the team, following TSG One Way process
- Cleansing the Order Book on a Monthly basis
- Attend regular project review meetings with the Project Services Team Leader.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting around Projects, Chargeable values and Key Performance Indicators
- Build strong relationships with Consultants and awareness of consultants skill sets
- Highlight any skills issues on certain products to Team Leaders and Service Director
- General administration as required
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Project Office Manager, Project Managers, Project Co-Ordination Team and Scheduling Manager to ensure the successful delivery of Projects to the Customer
- With all internal relevant departments within the business
Knowledge, Skills and ExperienceYour qualifications
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
- IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills and proven Customer Service skills
- Have good appreciation of general hardware and software
- Confident, professional and proactive attitude to work
- Good telephone manner
- Must be accurate with proven numeracy skills
- Must be an effective communicator
- Experience of the IT Services industry would be an advantage
- Proven scheduling experience would be an advantage
- Proven project management experience would be an advantage
- Proven project coordination experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Scheduling function
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change