SystemCare Support Consultants
To provide telephone and remote support on a wide range of IT hardware and software products to an established and growing base of Network Support customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to/resolving technical support queries via telephone and remote access.
- Call management/scheduling/prioritisation to ensure service levels are met.
- Problem analysis and investigation work.
- Keeping up to date with the latest hardware and software technologies.
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Your skills & knowledge
- Good at applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good at understanding the needs of the internal or external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work.
- Ability to work in a highly functional team.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication and knowledge sharing skills.
- Able to refocus work in response to changing priorities.
- Able to solve difficult problems and suggest solutions under tight timescales.
- Methodical with attention to detail and the ability to maintain a consistent approach.
- Experience with Symantec Backup Exec will be an advantage
- Robust experience in a similar support environment working with Microsoft products (Server 2003/2008/2011/2012, Exchange 2003/2007/2010 and Office products).
- Demonstrate ownership of personal, team and departmental work
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve job role.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate creativity and react positively to new challenges and change.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving and be unafraid to challenge convention.
- Demonstrate approachability and inspire confidence and trust in both internal and external customers.