The power of Sage 200cloud and Office 365: Go beyond the standard integration
As one of only 6 Sage Key Partners, and with 8 Microsoft Gold Competencies, our webinar will bring you extraordinary insights and show you the value we can offer.
We’re hosting this morning webinar to introduce you to the power of Sage 200cloud and how it can help you take the first step on your digital transformation journey.
We'll also be giving you a demo of the standard integration with Office 365 and introduce our expenses module, which will make Sage 200cloud and Office 365 integrate more deeply and allow you to go beyond the standard integration. Using this, you’ll be able to integrate powerful Office 365 tools with Sage 200cloud.
We’ll also take you through the requirements of Making Tax Digital (MTD), the government’s tax initiative that will be launched in April 2019.
- Introduction to Sage and TSG
- Why choose Sage 200cloud for your growing business?
- Complying with Making Tax Digital
- Demo of Sage 200cloud's innovative new features, including:
- Upcoming Office 365 integrations
- Sage Bank Feeds
- Web-based purchase requisitions
- Dedicated invoicing module for faster processing
- Single-click export to Excel
- Demo of standard Sage 200cloud and Office 365 integration
- TSG expenses module – take the Office 365 integration even further
- how TSG can help you get the most out of Sage 200cloud
Digital transformation is not out of reach of the mid-market as many customers fear. Microsoft is leading the way when it comes to digital transformation, particularly demonstrated in the innovative tools available as part of Office 365.
By implementing an accessible solution like Sage 200cloud, which is complemented with Office 365's powerful productivity suite, you can begin your digital transformation journey from the heart of your business.
Sage 200cloud has been developed based on customer feedback, meaning customer requirements sit at the heart of the software.
If your business is growing quickly, it’s likely that you’re outgrowing Sage 50 or your current ERP system; maybe you haven’t implemented one yet and you’re looking at your options. Sage 200cloud is the ideal solution, designed for scalability and available online or on-premise.
Sign up today to find out how Sage 200cloud and Office 365 together can help your business begin to achieve digital transformation by streamlining processes and allowing you to manage your entire business in one system.