Business Intelligence (BI): Embracing the data revolution
Business intelligence (BI) as a concept is nothing new. But thanks to new dedicated, intelligent technologies it’s now affordable and accessible to businesses of all sizes.
Join TSG for our Business Intelligence and Analytics webinar; we’ll give you an introduction to Business Intelligence, highlight the key advantages of analytics over traditional reporting and show you the competitive advantage your organisation can leverage using your existing data. More importantly, we’ll explain how to choose the right tool and the steps you need to take to enable your organisation to find insights within your data, improve decision making and take positive action.
Isn’t it time you embraced the data revolution and stopped relying on Excel?
- What is analytics and how will it add value to your business?
- Why is a data literacy culture so important?
- What are the 4 essential skills you need to know about?
- How do you choose the right tool for your business?
Find out how you can use data and information to make informed business decisions.
Analytics doesn’t just give you the ‘what’, it helps you understand the ‘why’.
Take a sales report as an example; rather than simply showing an increase or fall in sales, you’ll see where the value or the challenges lie.
What can business intelligence do for your organisation?
If you think your competitors might already be using BI to gain a competitive advantage, then you can’t afford to miss out. BI will help to:
- Track and analyse KPIs
- Understand which of your products or services are making the biggest contribution
- Determine how much profit your business is making
- Track customer and prospect trends
- See a significant rise ROI
- See data as your most powerful asset
- Identify areas of improvement
The definition of data literacy…
The ability to read, work with, analyse and argue with data.
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MD’s, FD’s, SD’s, MDs, FDs, SDs, Headteachers, School Business Managers, Academy Leaders
Why attend the event? Find out how you can use data and information to make informed business decisions. Analytics doesn’t just gives you the ‘what’, it helps you understand the ‘why’.