Date: 19/10/22 - 10:00
Sage 200 for Service
This webinar is the 2nd in a two part series. In this webinar you will hear from TSG’s experts and guest presenter Peter Day, Sage’s Channel Enablement Manager will show you how you can get even more from your investment in Sage 200.
You’ll learn how to remove unnecessary, time-consuming and costly manual processes across your service department, to boost productivity and:
- remove the need to rekey information
- reduce the likelihood of errors
- streamline call handling and allocation of tasks
- collect and analyse timesheets
- understand the true cost of sales
- view customer history
A recording of the 1st webinar can be found here.
Type of event? Online seminar
Who should attend? MDs, FDs
Why attend the event? You’ll learn how your service teams can work more effectively and you can report on activity without the need to rekey information