Event date passed
Sage 200c: Transform your business processes
Sage 200c Professional is here!
TSG is holding customer launch events at our flagship offices to showcase this new release and show you how Sage 200c can transform your business processes.
200c has 3 key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
Sage 200c is built on direct customer feedback – customers overwhelmingly agreed that simplifying business processes is key, and that improving the user experience to help them become more productive on a daily basis is what really matters to them.
This launch captures that feedback and makes Sage 200c software easy to use, making your staff more productive and in turn, your business more profitable. We’ll be showing you how this is possible in our events.
- Registration, tea and coffee
- Why choose Sage 200c?
- Demo – showcasing 200c Professional
- Draycir – new product update
- Q&A with TSG experts
200c launch highlights include:
- Sage Bank Feeds: Secure, rich, high quality and timely bank data flows directly in to Sage 200c, eliminating the need to key in bank transactions
- Purchase Requisitions: Quick and easy web-based requisition entry, authorisation and order generation
- Invoicing: Fast, effective invoice entry making the day-to-day easier – ideal for service industries or those with no despatch process
- Hide Sales/Purchase Accounts: flag accounts as hidden – this keeps your list views current, hiding unwanted customers and suppliers you no longer trade with
- Rapid Purchase Invoice Entry: new grid-based data entry screen which improves the speed of invoice processing
- Additional SOP Status: enhanced list view showing allocated, despatched and invoice status, highlighting each stage of the order process
- Nominal Analysis: add further levels of detail to your nominal accounts, greater depth of analysis and enhanced reporting
- Error Corrections: ability to amend customer and supplier transactions, greater control over your data
*200c was formally known as Sage 200 Extra and is available as part of your Sage 200 Annual Services plan. TSG professional services required to carry out upgrade.
Type of event? TSG near you
Who should attend? FDs
Why attend the event? Come to a TSG office near you to see a live demonstration of Sage 200c and Draycir’s latest update.