Event date passed
Zen and TSG taking part in Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme - Get up to £3000 off superfast broadband
Ultrafast gigabit broadband allows businesses to take full advantage of the very latest communications technologies, from cloud computing, data backup and advanced cyber security to video conferencing and remote working.
The government’s new £67 million Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme will allow you to apply for up to £3000 towards the cost of installing the full fibre infrastructure that will support ultrafast Gigabit connections.
Zen and TSG are offering a range of Gigabit-speed connectivity products as part of the scheme, giving customers ultrafast broadband at a heavily discounted price. If you act now, you can gain a competitive advantage in areas like customer service, internal communications and project management.
Who’s eligible for the scheme?
The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme is open to small and medium businesses who:
- Employ no more than 249 people
- Have an annual turnover of less than £50m and/or annual balance sheet total less than £43m
- Have received less than £200m in public grants in the last 3 years
- Do not already have Gigabit-capable services
- Are able to show a need: the new service must be at least double the speed of the customer’s current service. It must provide at least 100Mbps CDR.
Organisations not eligible for the scheme include:
- Public sector organisations
- Enterprise-owned/controlled by a registered supplier
- Schools funded by the Department for Education
- Privately-funded schools operating over the ages of 3-18
- Organisations solely involved in offering provision under the requirement for young people to remain in education or training until their 18th birthday
How the scheme works
- Contact us to confirm eligibility
- We’ll work with you to select the right connectivity product for you and your business
- We’ll do the rest, including applying for your discount voucher worth up to £3000