Opera 3 powered by Pegasus Business Cloud has been designed to:
- Speed decision making based on accurate information
- Enable you to operate in a multi-site environment and share real-time information
- Provide a single integrated system
- Improve visibility across your entire business
- Handle payments in multiple currencies if you trade internationally
- Simplify and automate your payroll processes with HMRC PAYE recognised software
- Reduce customer debts and improve your cash flow
Pegasus Business Cloud is a flexible, secure and reliable infrastructure which is used to host Opera 3.
So when you move to Pegasus Business Cloud, you can access a complete business solution online, at the office, from any browser, tablet or mobile devices, anytime, anywhere.
Whether in the office or on the road Pegasus Cloud technology allows provides access to the critical systems, information and processes your people need to monitor suppliers, customers and accounts – and to make faster decisions.
What’s more, you’ll reduce or even eliminate the requirement for local servers – freeing up valuable office space, reducing associated costs, and minimising security and back-up issues with data hosted in an IS0 27001 secure, UK-based data centre and with backed up to a second UK based data centre.
That means if you’re looking to upgrade from Opera II and running an aging server, it could dramatically reduce the CapEx required to move to Opera 3 – especially if you take the opportunity to move to Office 365 for email and file storage.
You’ll pay a monthly subscription based on the users and modules required, including all hosting, security, licencing, maintenance and backup costs.
Flexibility and adaptability are built-in and you can add users and applications at any time.
Pegasus Business Cloud offers a way to modernise your business quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Ideal for a mobile workforce.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
- Ensure security and reliability 24-7
- Share data across your business
- Accelerate implementation
- Pay monthly and reduce up-front costs
- Flexibility to grow
- Integrates with your Windows applications
Read the case studies below to learn how businesses are already benefitting from Pegasus Business Cloud.
Download the whitepaper