Sage 200 2016 was built in direct response to customer feedback, with a clear focus on ease of use and improved analysis.
It represents the most significant development since Sage 200 was first launched.
Ideal for companies with a turnover of £1 million to £50 million or typically 10 to 200 employees, across all business sectors, Sage 200 2016 allows you to manage your finances, customers and business insight in one solution.
For those businesses with particularly complex processes, or those which are cross-departmental Sage 200 2016 is an ideal solution.
As a modular solution, it delivers scope to grow with additional users or adding to the already full set of tools with modules such as order processing, invoicing, manufacturing, stock control and project accounting.
And with a choice of online or installed on premise software, there’s even more flexibility about how you use, roll out and pay for your software.
Benefits to using Sage 200 2016
- Easy-to-use and affordable business-wide solution
- Designed to adapt the changing needs of your business
- Cloud or desktop
- Brings together all aspects of your business from sales, stock and service to back office administration and accounting
- Greater control with dashboards presenting facts and figures in a meaningful way
- Top level or detailed, drilled-down information
- Modular solution to add features and functionality or additional users to match your business needs
- Option to pay upfront or monthly
- Gain control over your accounts with sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and cashbook facility
- Manage stock control, sales order processing, purchasing and fulfilment
- Manage projects and customer relationships
- Save time on admin with online timesheets and expenses
- Use the power of Excel to extract and analyse data