Sage 200 Commercials sits alongside Sage 200 Financials to give you seamless integration between your accounts and trading functions.
It’s designed to help you manage every element of your supply chain from quotations to prices books, receiving and delivering goods, together with a sophisticated stock management systems that’s fully linked to your financial data.
Available for either the online or on-premise versions of Sage 200 2015, it makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated.
Tapping into their vast experience and taking time to understand how you do business on a daily basis, TSG’s specialists will work with you to ensure that this highly configurable module is tailored to fit perfectly with your processes.
- Seamlessly manage the order process from end to end – from the moment your customer places an order to delivery, documentation, payment and restocking
- View stock at multiple locations and warehouses
- Plan delivery dates
- Re-order stock by preparing purchase orders
- Prepare customer quotations
- Complete order management allows you to manage batch orders based on sell-by or used-by dates
- Pricing can be supplied in any currency
- Orders imported from abroad can be priced in currency and landed costs calculated, managed and integrated in to the Financial module
- Stock capability reaches down into specific storage units
- Know exactly how much stock you hold, where it’s located and whether you need to re-order at any time
- Serial & batch number traceability
View the Sage 200 Commercials datasheet