T00115 Junior NAV Consultant
Supporting our team in delivering NAV implementations. The role will require a candidate who from day one will find themselves in a supportive environment equipped for building both technical and functional NAV knowledge. It is an exciting role which will allow the candidate to put their newly developed NAV skills towards improving local and business operations around UK.
This role could be the first step in the candidate’s career path to becoming a very successful NAV Consultant and lead projects in UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop Good Quality Solutions:
Your main responsibility will be to work close to senior consultants on supporting them to deliver NAV projects. You will be provided with a clear development path in order to become a Consultant (technical, support or implementation consultant depending your preference and your abilities).
Tasks to assist:
- Supported by your team, you will own basic Setup of NAV.
- Data migration (data transfer).
- Testing development.
- Take part on Installations (NAV and 3rd party applications).
- Assist with client workshops and requirement gathering remotely or/and onsite.
- Contribute to client trainings, testing and go live customer support on site.
- Assist with support calls.
- Work on small project (such as gather requirements and test report improvements etc)
- Ensure full understanding of project requirements, deadlines and priorities via liaison with project team members and use of project schedules.
- Coordinate own workload to ensure that deadlines are met, providing frequent progress updates to the project team and mentor
- Create project documents where required.
- Maintain good working relationships with all members of staff and customers.
- Travel and overnight stays may be required to fulfil customers’ needs.
- Shadow consultants within business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and review how to convert the delivery (NAV) following the sale of the system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accreditation a distinct advantage.
Your skills & knowledge
- Advanced in MS Excel and other Microsoft office tools.
- Functional familiarity with NAV or other ERP systems at any level (preferred but not mandatory).
- Happy to assist and learn new things.
- Can work autonomously within an appropriate direction.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Aptitude for learning to write technical and customer-facing documentation
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Self-starter and able to use own initiative
- Finance knowledge
- Basic IT skills
- Sales and Purchases
- Business analysis
- Project management
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.