T00126 Scheduling Support Coordinator
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will coordinate field support visits following a request from our Help Desk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate field support requests in-line with agreed SLA’s
- Schedule ‘break-fix’ visits in-line with agreed SLA’s
- Maintain internal systems to ensure TSG One way processes are followed
- Escalate any visit issues with the appropriate Team Leader
- Liaise with support purchasing department to request parts for site visits
- Ensure Engineer’s diaries are up to date and scheduled effectively and regular communication to discuss outcome of visit
- Build strong relationships with Field Support Engineers and awareness of their skill sets
- Highlight any skills issues on certain products to Team Leaders
- Liaise with other field Scheduling Co-ordinators to understand workload in other regions
- Ensure customers are updated on a regular basis
- General administration as required
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Project Co-Ordination Team and Field Service Manager to ensure the successful delivery of site visits to the Customer.
- With all internal relevant departments within the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills and proven Customer Service skills.
- Have good appreciation of general hardware and software.
- Confident, professional and proactive attitude to work.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must be accurate with proven attention to detail
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Experience of the IT Services industry would be an advantage
- Proven scheduling experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the function
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
Closing Date:Friday, May 18, 2018 - 17:30