T00153 Telecomms Sales Specialist
Deliver incremental business growth through the sale of TSG approved telephony and related products and services in line with the individual fiscal targets. Operate across team and clients to ensure consistent and collective sales performance in conjunction with the Account Director/Account Manager community. Contribute to wider Business Development function through contribution to the effective management of suppliers, product strategy and campaign marketing. Delivery of telecoms related Webinars and effective customer follow up.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achievement of aggregate team target as defined throughout the year
- Responsible for individuals’ performance and target over-achievement
- Active participation within key clients and supporting Telecoms Senior Specialist’s with larger or more complex solutions
- Participate in the Enablement of Telecoms specialist teams through handling of escalations, information dissemination and shared learning
- Work closely with Telecoms Senior Specialist, Commercial Manager and RFS to qualify and validate technical solutions
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of TSG Telecoms product portfolio
- Possess working knowledge of Application and Technical portfolio in support of integration and convergence developments
- Possess a sound knowledge of the competitive landscape in Application, Technical and Telecom
- Engage TSG clients and prospects in a consultative manner to identify and advise suitable product solutions and propositions
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of TSG Guru methodology
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting throughout the month and quarter
- Proactive pipeline generation and ADAM generated pipeline qualification
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline in accordance with aggregate targets and conversion levels
- Effective and accurate use of TSG CRM system as an integral component of the sales and business
- Professional skills including a solutions based/consultative approach to understanding clients’ needs, pain monetization, compelling event discovery, controlling the sale and effective negotiation Presentation skills – written and verbal articulation
- Effective planning and time management
- Strict adherence to TSG’s sales process, governance and instructions for sales
- Possess a high degree of self-awareness and appetite for personal development and improvement
- Actively seek coaching, input and guidance from management and colleagues
- Contribute to product silo future direction and strategy through understanding and awareness of key market and product developments
- Contribute to Marketing Campaign program through effective messaging, target client segmentation and needs awareness
- Effective collaboration with TSG Marketing and supplier marketing to support the campaign process
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
- Min 3-years Business Development experience.
- Min 3-years consecutive over-achievement against individual targets
Your Skills & Knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues. Needs based sales methodology; solution or consultative selling.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills and proven ability to
- Have minimum 2 year experience in either customer facing or desk based Telecoms sales position
- Demonstrate experience and skills gained from successful career within a Telecoms sales environment
- Able to evidence consistent over-achievement and performance throughout career
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve sales.
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required. Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
- Demonstrates self-awareness and practical self-development in pursuit of continuous improvement. Possess a high work ethic in accordance with role demands, expectation and responsibility.
- Naturally consultative in approach evidenced by the ability to ask the right questions of the right person at the right time