T00164 CRM Consultant
This is a customer facing role to cover all aspects of: requirements gathering, solution design, installation and implementation within the CRM team. The role covers Microsoft CRM and Dynamics 365 solutions both on premises and online.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct Consultancy role:
• Analyse business requirements
• Make recommendations to customers based on solutions in product stack and the needs of the customer’s business
• Write documentation to high standard
• Install and implement software
• Configure solutions to meet customer’s business needs
• Conduct user training
• Project manage small to medium sized projects
• Assist in post go-live support as required
• Provide good geographical coverage for TSG clients and prospects across the UK via suitable permanent location, teamwork and regular travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• English and Maths GCSE or equivalent standard is essential
• Recognised software based accreditations is desirable
Your skills & knowledge
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional knowledge
• Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
• In depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and associated products
• Excellent communication skills and Business Acumen
• Team focussed but able to self-start and motivate
• Expert knowledge of projects and product life cycle
• Strong client facing skills
• Excellent requirement gathering
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Experience in a CRM Consultancy, Administration or Support role
• Implemented or Supported multiple CRM systems
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Service function
• Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
• Demonstrate creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change
• Team player but able to work on their own
• Ability to effectively train customers taking into account their existing skill levels
• Excellent customer facing skills, ability to think on your feet and apply technology to business functions in a consultative manner
• Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
• Driving Licence
• Prepared to travel