T00180 CRM Support Team Leader
To manage the CRM Virtual Support Team who will be based throughout the UK. Responsible for the day to day delivery of CRM support to the whole TSG CRM support base to agreed standards and targets and being responsible for initial escalation of issues.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To manage the helpdesk team on a day to day basis including: case closure management, escalation management and daily team call targets.
• Analysis of reports to maximise performance levels and output and maintain.
• To carry out team meetings to ensure the team are aware of their current performance and drive to achieve the highest level of customer service
• To monitor and effectively manage resource requirements
• To manage all open cases and ensure SLAs are achieved
• To encourage, promote and schedule all training requirements both provide by the Company and also through own CPD
• To manage own personal allocation of helpdesk calls.
• To visit, when necessary, other offices for the purpose of team management i.e. staff appraisals.
• To assist in identifying and communicating ‘leads’ for the sales team.
• To ensure efficient call queue management.
Mentoring and Leadership:
• Lead the CRM team to be the best it can, delivery excellent service to the customers
• Identify training needs for the team and act to ensure we are geared up to support the base for stack products
• Manage appraisals/expense claims and other line management duties
Collaboration and Relationships:
• To work with other Support Team Leaders in driving support success through the entire organisation.
• To work with regional RMD’s/ADAMs regarding customer issues
• Work with Delivery Team Leaders to ensure sufficient quantity and quality of post project documentation is received and reviewed to achieve best possible customer experience
• Work with the Group Applications Director to liaise with Microsoft/Sage and develop key contact relationships
• Work with R&D on any development cases and around our own vertical markets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• MS/Sage CRM qualifications a distinct advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS Office/Remote access tools
Your skills & knowledge
• Proven track record of case closure and achievement of targets.
• Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
• Commercial understanding of contract revenue streams and impact
• Proven People Management skills
• Excellent Organisations Skills
• Able to adapt to and embrace change
• Exceptional communications skills – using a variety of methods
• Relevant previous experience in managing/mentoring a support team
• At least 3 years in working on MS/Sage CRM Support
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the CRM Support for TSG
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change