T00181 CRM Support Consultant - part time 3 days per week
Providing telephone and remote support to customers on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and third party add on products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigation and resolution of support issues
- Responding to and resolving CRM support queries via telephone, email and remote access within agreed time limits to SLA’s
- Prioritising and managing several open cases at one time
- Problem analysis, investigation work and following instructions to repair a fault
- Classification, management and escalation of support issues
- Identify trends and report accordingly
- Keeping up to date with latest software / patches.
- To carry out other support duties that may be required.
- To attend training to develop appropriate knowledge and skills
- You will also be expected to carry out any reasonable duties which may be requested from time-to-time
- Work safely at all times in accordance with Legislative requirements and Company Policy and Procedures
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Collaboration and Relationships:
- Work with the CRM Support Team Leader and CRM Support team to provide continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business.
- Identify customer training or technology improvement opportunities with a view to reducing support issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM essential
- Microsoft SQL Server, virtualisation and Office 365 skills advantageous
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with SharePoint / NAV desirable
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Customer Focused
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail is paramount, along with the ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
- Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
- Good working knowledge of databases and queries an advantage
- Experience with remote access software and associated technologies an advantage
- Experience of remote access software and associated technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (version 2011 - D365 online and on-premise)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Client
- Experience in Microsoft Apps for Dynamics 365
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server-side Sync
- Experience in Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write SQL scripts to interrogate/correct data issues
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services desirable
- Experience of ADFS / IFD authentication
- Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
- Good team player