T00189 Junior SharePoint/Office 365 Support Consultant - Team Valley, Bellshill or London base
To provide an excellent service to our customers, responding to SharePoint and Office 365 related support calls in the queue within our agreed SLA and then resolving the issue professionally and in a timely manner keeping the customer informed of progress at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responding to and resolving support enquiries on Microsoft SharePoint, supported third party products and associated technologies via telephone, email and remote access
• Receiving and answering telephone calls or emails from customers on the support helpdesk to work towards resolving cases
• Monitoring and responding to the call queue ensuring we stay within our target response time.
• Call Management and prioritisation to ensure service levels agreements are met
• Problem analysis and data investigation
• Keeping up to date with latest software and patch levels
• To carry out other support duties that may be required
• Identify trends and report accordingly
• Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department helping TSG increase the number of recommendations for new business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Microsoft Certifications for SharePoint an advantage but not essential as training on SharePoint and Office 365 applications will be provided as this is a junior role as part of a larger team.
Your skills & knowledge
• Ability to investigate and resolve issues on a Server running SharePoint or an associated technology using management tools and scripting environments.
• Experience in a similar support function or role with the ability to investigate and resolve issues experienced by users against the associated technologies.
• Knowledge and experience creating, using and modifying workflows advantageous
• Knowledge of OneDrive, PowerApps, Flow, Teams, Planner advantageous
• Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to manage personal workload and work to your own initiative.
• Great analytical skills with a confident pro-active approach to work
• Experience in similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player but able to work on their own
• Self-starter and ability to use own initiative
• Willing to learn and develop themselves