T00204 Pegasus Consultant - 6 month contract
To provide an excellent service to our customers – implementation of all Pegasus products and any associated products. To include project meetings, system installations, training, data conversions, full systems implementations, project management of small projects and any other on site or remote work required as part of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to Pegasus products following the sale of the system.
- To carry out the installation of Pegasus products on the customers’ servers and workstation computers.
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers of Pegasus products.
- Report design and testing
- To carry out project management and documentation of the Pegasus product installation timescales, milestones and procedures.
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary.
- Logging detailed information in response to customer queries and responding in a timely manner with solutions.
- Travel and potential overnight stays may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role, throughout the UK.
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
- To acquire/keep all Pegasus accreditations current.
- To cross train onto other products as required to assist when business pressures dictate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Your skills & knowledge
- Knowledge of Opera, Opera II, Opera 3, Opera SQL, XRL, SQL, Document Manager, Sales Pipeline, Service & Helpdesk would be a distinct advantage; CIS and Operations would also be an advantage
- Good Accounts knowledge essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Ability to effectively train customers.
- Good customer facing skills and strong customer focus.
- Good telephone manner.
- Self starter and able to use own initiative.
- Previous experience of delivering training in a classroom or one to one environment.
- Project Management and relevant documentation experience would be helpful.
- Demonstrate ownership of personal, team and departmental work.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seek opportunities to improve our service.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrate creativity and react positively to new challenges and change.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate approachability and inspire confidence and trust in both internal and external customers.