T00211 Technical Proactive Scheduling Co-ordinator - 6 month contract
Reporting to the Cloud Solutions Manager you will coordinate customer appointments for our proactive maintenance service contracts. This will include agreeing an annual timetable of appointments for new and existing customers, and any re-scheduling necessary during the course of that year.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The coordination of the Technical Proactive Scheduling Process (SUPPBP022) for new and existing customers.
- Co-ordinate an annual Scheduling Form with the customer, and book the appointments into relevant engineers diaries and update CRM.
- Re-schedule appointments with customers and engineers when changes are required by the customer or TSG.
- Working with Project Coordinators in your team, and Schedulers in other teams to coordinate or share resource.
- Assisting with coordination and scheduling in other teams during periods of short term absence or busyness.
- Ensure all entries are made correctly in CRM and other TSG systems, as defined in our Technical Proactive Scheduling Process (SUPPBP022).
- Maintain Proactive Engineers calendars, ensuring they are up to date and accurate at all times
- Proactively check the monthly list of new customers sent by the Customer Care team, and implement as per the Technical Proactive Scheduling Process (SUPPBP022)
- Removal of cancelled customers from engineers diaries.
- Escalate any issues to the Technical Proactive Team Leader.
- Attend both Central Provisioning and Technical Proactive team meetings.
- Build strong relationships with Technical Proactive Engineers and awareness of their skill sets
- Highlight any skills issues on certain products to Team Leaders and Service Director
- General administration as required.
- In association with the Cloud Solutions Manager, manage the development of your own career path and personal development plan
- Maintain projects and internal systems in accordance with TSG quality processes
Collaboration and Relationships:
- With the Technical Proactive Team Leader, Project Co-Coordinators Cloud Solutions Manager to ensure the successful scheduling of proactive customer appointments.
- With all internal relevant departments within the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
- IT Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills and proven Customer Service skills.
- Have good appreciation of general hardware and software.
- Confident, professional and proactive attitude to work.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must be accurate with proven numeracy skills.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Experience of the IT Services industry would be an advantage
- Proven scheduling experience would be an advantage
- Proven project coordination experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Technical Proactive Scheduling function
- Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change