T00219 Senior CRM Consultant
The role of a Senior CRM Consultant is to use the Power Platform to contribute to the success of TSG and our Customers. In the CRM Practice we do more than just implement systems; we understand our customers’ businesses and make a difference by using innovative technology to find elegant solutions across the Value Chain.
This role covers all aspects of: requirements gathering, solution design, installation and implementation within the CRM Practice. This includes older Microsoft CRM as well as Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform solutions both on premises and online.
As a Senior consultant you are expected to have knowledge across the platform as well as a high level of domain and technical expertise on key areas. You should also be commercially aware and understand the impact of your actions on TSG and on our customer.
This job description is not fully comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities, therefore, there may be an expectation from the business for an employee to perform additional duties or responsibilities not listed in the above. This also may mean the business can amend the job description from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse business requirements
- Make recommendations to customers based on solutions in product stack, needs of the customer’s business and commercial viability
- Write documentation to high standard
- Implement and configure solutions based on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement technologies and the Power Platform
- Conduct user training
- Project manage small to medium sized projects
- Assist in post go-live support as required
- Provide good geographical coverage for TSG clients and prospects across the UK via suitable permanent location, teamwork and regular travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent standard is essential
- Recognised, current Microsoft certification
Your skills & knowledge
- In depth functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and associated products
- Excellent communication skills and Business Acumen
- Team focussed but able to self-start and motivate
- Expert knowledge of projects and product life cycle
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders.
At least three years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Customer Engagement software in varied circumstances
- Deliver high quality work
- Take ownership of issues and opportunities
- Demonstrate passion for the role, team and company
- Prepared to travel