T00265 Sage Support Team Leader
To manage the Sage Virtual Support Team who will be based throughout the UK. Responsible for the day to day delivery of Sage support to the whole TSG Sage support base to agreed standards and targets and being responsible for initial escalation of issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To manage the helpdesk team on a day to day basis including: case closure management, escalation management and daily team call targets.
• Analysis of reports to maximise performance levels and output and maintain.
• To carry out team meetings to ensure the team are aware of their current performance and drive to achieve the highest level of customer service
• To monitor and effectively manage resource requirements
• To manage all open cases and ensure SLAs are achieved
• To encourage, promote and schedule all training requirements both provided by the Company and also through own CPD
• To manage own personal allocation of helpdesk calls.
• To visit, when necessary, other offices for the purpose of team management i.e. staff appraisals.
• To assist in identifying and communicating ‘leads’ for the sales team.
• To ensure efficient call queue management.
Mentoring and Leadership:
• Lead the Sage team to be the best it can, delivery excellent service to the customers
• Identify training needs for the team and act to ensure we are geared up to support the base for stack products
• Manage appraisals/expense claims and other line management duties
Collaboration and Relationships:
• Work with the Applications Manager to liaise with Sage and develop key contact relationships
• To work with regional ADAM’s regarding customer issues
• To work with other Support Team Leaders in driving support success through the entire organisation.
• Work with Delivery Team Leaders to ensure sufficient quantity and quality of post project documentation is received and reviewed to achieve best possible customer experience
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Behaviours
• Accounts knowledge essential
• Proven track record of experience of Sage accounting software essential
• Proven track record of experience of Sage 200 and Payroll an advantage
• Experience of Spindle, Credit Hound or Sicon also an advantage
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
Your skills & knowledge
• Exceptional communications skills
• Proven track record of case closure and achievement of targets.
• Ability to deal with escalation issues and demonstrate ownership of such issue through to resolution or further escalation
• Commercial understanding of contract revenue streams and impact
• Proven People Management skills
• At least 3 years in working on Sage Support
• Relevant previous experience in managing a support team
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Sage Support for TSG
• Demonstrates commitment to the role, team and company, and will go the extra mile when required
• Demonstrates creativity and reacts positively to new challenges and change