T00280 1st Line Service Desk Agent - Team Valley
The TSG support function has two main objectives. Supporting our customers in their success and attracting, developing and retaining first rate talent.
As one of the few IT organisations in the world to achieve 10 Microsoft Gold competencies, TSG takes your career and personal development as seriously as you do. You would be joining a team of over 200 talented individuals that between them have achieved over 1300 certifications from blue chip technology partners including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Datto, Sophos, HP and many more. Through fully paid for certifications, an onsite Microsoft Certified Trainer and gauranteed pay increments for hitting key certifications, TSG is a great place to kickstart your career in IT.
This focus on building first rate technical teams means we are exceptionally good at delighting customers, with customer satisfaction scores that are impressive not just within the IT industry, but in any industry *.
We are currently looking to recruit several 1st Line Service Desk Agents to provide IT support to our customers.
To succeed in this role, as well as having an aptitude for delighting customers you should have experience of, or be willing to learn:
- Competitive Salary with Annual Pay Review
- Pension with 4% Contribution
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible Working Policies (Role Dependant)
- Training and Development
- Time off for training
- Exams and certifications fully paid for
- Automatic pay increments for key certifications
- In house Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Staff Recognition and Rewards Scheme
- Clear career development paths
- Income Protection Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- 26 weeks Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme